Who we are
Started by the founders of Too Young Ltd., Movement Music Ltd. is a high-end music curation service. In this document, we’ll refer to Movement Music Ltd. as “we” and “us”.
Our website address is: https://we-are-movement.com. We use the HTTPS protocol to help ensure the secure communication of data from this website to your browser.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We use WordPress.com Stats to track pageviews, link clicks, and other performance metrics on our website. This feature uses the following data:
- IP address
- WordPress.com user ID (if logged in)
- WordPress.com username (if logged in)
- user agent
- visiting URL
- referring URL
- timestamp of event
- browser language
- country code
We track the following activities:
- Post and page views
- Video plays (if videos are hosted by WordPress.com)
- Outbound link clicks
- Referring URLs and search engine terms
Stats logs – containing visitor IP addresses and WordPress.com usernames (if available) – are retained by Automattic for 28 days and are used for the sole purpose of powering this feature.
We honour your DNT settings.
We use Jetpack Protect to check login activity and potentially block fraudulent attempts. This feature uses the following data:
- Attempting user’s IP address
- Attempting user’s email address/username (i.e. according to the value they were attempting to use during the login process)
- All IP-related HTTP headers attached to the attempting user
We track the following activities:
- Failed login attempts (these include IP address and user agent).
- We also set a cookie (
jpp_math_pass) for 1 day to remember if/when a user has successfully completed a math captcha to prove that they’re a real human. Learn more about this cookie.
The following data is synced to WordPress.com servers:
- Failed login attempts, which contain the user’s IP address
- attempted username or email address
- user agent information.
Cookies for site administrators
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have questions about our privacy policies, please contact us.